Tis the season of being thankful, gifting & decorating!l! Megan here, from Lovebird Heartworks and I am SO excited to share these projects with THREE FREE SVGs that I created just for you!!
Materials you'll need:
- SVG #1: Love is the Greatest Gift of All
- SVG # 2: Let’s Celebrate
- SVG # 3: North Pole Express - Special Delivery
- Item to decorate - I used a large pillowcase, a t-shirt & a tote bag
- Kassa’s HTV (Heat Transfer Vinyl) & included teflon sheet
- Your favorite cutting machine & accessories
- Heat source - I used a Cricut EasyPress but you also use a iron
Start by downloading the SVGs and uploading into your cutting software. Adjust size for your project. When changing the sizing be sure to keep each group together. Each of these designs have been sliced and set to fit perfectly together like a puzzle.
When placing the HTV onto your cutting mat take note of the side that has the Protective Blue Film. This is the side that will go UP on your mat. Once you have smoothed your HTV onto your mat, remove the Protective Blue Film.
Make sure to select the mirror option in your software for your design. Then cut using the iron-on setting.
Use the included weeding tool to remove the excess vinyl around your design.
Stack each layer on top of each other (as shown below) to make sure that you’ve got all the pieces weeded properly, this is also a great way to make sure that you place everything in the right spot when you start heat pressing. I like to have the largest part of the design on the bottom.