Kassa warrants that the retail purchased Kassa-branded product herein is free of material defects in materials and workmanship (defects) that result in the product failure under normal consumer conditions for the Warranty Period, and under to the following conditions:
- This limited warranty extends only to the original product purchaser (Consumer), and is not assignable or transferable to any subsequent purchaser or user.
- Consumer must provide proof of original purchase of the product by a dated itemized receipt to be eligible for this limited warranty.
- Consumer must notify Kassa to obtain a Return Material Authorization (“RMA”) and return the defective product together with the proof of purchase to Kassa. The RMA number should be clearly written on the outside of the package containing the product being sent to Kassa. Kassa will not accept a return that does not have a RMA number on the outer packaging. Kassa reserves the right to charge consumer the cost of shipping if deemed applicable for all warranty products. Any Product returned to Kassa without an RMA or proof of purchase will be returned to Consumer at Consumer’s cost.
- Kassa’s sole and exclusive responsibility under this warranty will be to replace the defective Product during the warranty period so that it performs in accordance with the accompanying documentation on the date of your initial purchase. Your Kassa unit will be tested upon its arrival for the defects expressed in your RMA form. If we find that your unit has no defect and is working, we will be shipping your original unit back to the address you have provided. Any replacement may be, at the option of Kassa, a new or remanufactured Product.
The limited lifetime warranty does not apply to:
- Damage caused by normal wear and tear, abnormal use or conditions, misuse, neglect, abuse, accident, improper handling or storage, defects or damages resulting from service, testing, adjustment, installation, maintenance, alteration, including without limitation, or modification in any way by someone other than Kassa, undue physical stress, operator error, non-compliance with instructions or other acts which are not the fault of Kassa, including damage or loss during shipment or transit.
- Damage from external causes such as floods, storms, fires, sand, dirt, earthquakes, an Act of God, exposure to sunlight, weather, moisture, heat, vibration or corrosive environments, electrical surges, battery leakage, or theft.
- Any defect occurring after the expiration of the Warranty Period, or occurring due to use not in accordance with the documentation.
- Units purchased from an unauthorized retailer including but not limited to unauthorized dropshippers. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a list of authorized retailers
Kassa does not warrant uninterrupted or error-free operation of the product, and is not under any obligation to support the product for all operating environments. Any Product determined by Kassa to be warranty-expired, warranty-void or not in need of repair will be subject to a minimum non-refundable diagnostic and handling fee. In the event that the Consumer fails to make the payment, Kassa may, at its sole discretion, dispose of the product without notice and liability to the Consumer.
Subject to any non-excludable limit under applicable law, the maximum liability under this limited warranty is the original price paid for the Product (excluding any shipping and additional charges). Kassa and its affiliated companies will not be liable for any other losses or damage unless liability is non-excludable under applicable law. The remedy stated is the Consumer’s exclusive remedy for breach of warranty. Any action or lawsuit for breach of this limited warranty must be commenced within eighteen (18) months following the original purchase of the product or within the limitation period under applicable law.
For consumers who have the benefit of consumer protection laws or regulations in their country of purchase or, if different, their country of residence, that cannot be disclaimed as set forth above (“consumer laws”), the benefits conferred by this warranty are in addition to all rights and remedies conveyed by such consumer laws. To the extent that liability under such consumer laws may be limited, Kassa’s liability is limited, at its sole option, to replacement or repair of the product.
INSOFAR AS PERMITTED BY LAW, THE PRODUCT AND THE SERVICED PRODUCT IS PROVIDED “AS IS”. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, Kass AND ITS AFFILIATED COMPANIES HEREBY DISCLAIM THE APPLICABILITY OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE FOR THE PRODUCT AND/OR THE SERVICED PRODUCT. KASSA AND ITS AFFILIATED COMPANIES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LOST PROFITS, SAVINGS, DATA, OR LOSS OF USE, ANY THIRD PARTY CLAIMS, AND ANY INJURY TO PROPERTY OR BODILY INJURY (INCLUDING DEATH) TO ANY PERSON, ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THE USE OF THE PRODUCT OR ARISING FROM BREACH OF THE WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, OR STRICT LIABILITY, EVEN IF KASSA OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATED COMPANIES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Some states do not allow limitations on the duration of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
This is the entire warranty and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements or understandings, oral or written, relating to warranty coverage for the Product, and no representation, promise or condition not contained herein will modify these terms. Update(s) of this Limited Hardware Warranty may be posted at on this page. An Update will replace any earlier version upon posting on the web site. If you have any questions concerning this statement of limited warranty please contact Kassa at email@example.com.