Laptop Art With Kassa Chalkboard Vinyl & Chalk Markers
(1) Use a vinyl cutting machine to cut your desired shape out of the chalkboard contact paper. *If you're a Cricut user the vinyl setting works perfectly.
(2) Peel the vinyl away from the backing and apply to your laptop. You can remove it and reposition it several times, it doesn't lose stickiness!
(3) Use the chalk markers to write down reminders, inspirational quotes or just to doodle!
If you're pretty familiar with your machine and good with a ruler you can try your hand at this next laptop decal.
(1) Start again by using your vinyl cutting machine to cut out the decal. Just measure the lid of your laptop and measure the apple logo. Combine the two together in your design program of choice and cut.
(2) Peel the decal away from the backing and carefully center the design on your laptop lid. Smooth down the sides, pushing air bubbles out as you go.
(3) Use Kassa's chalk markers to personalize your computer whenever you feel like it!
You can add a simple phrase.
Or, color to your hearts content! Kassa chalk markers flow beautifully and wipe away with a damp cloth so you can change the look of your laptop anytime!
Click here to learn more about the products!