Fall in LOVE - Handmade Cricut Fall Decoration Idea
Here’s what you’ll need to create this festive Fall sign:
- Free SVG: LOVE - Fall Leaves
- Blank Sign - wood, metal, chalkboard, etc.
- Kassa Adhesive Vinyl
- Kassa Transfer Tape
- Weeding Tool
- Squeegee/Scraper Tool
- Start by downloading the LOVE - Fall Leaves SVG and upload into your cutting software. Adjust size for your project. There are some fine details in this image so I suggest using a larger sized sign.
- Cut your design and remove from your cutting mat.
3. This image has some fine details so I highly suggest using the Reverse Weeding technique.
- Trim your Adhesive Vinyl creating a small border around the cut image.
- Cut a piece of Transfer Tape slightly larger than your image.
- Apply the Transfer Tape over the ENTIRE piece of Adhesive Vinyl.
- Using your Squeegee/Scraper Tool burnish/smooth your project so there are no air bubbles.
- Remove from backing.
- Weed away everything but the design as you typically would, only this time the design will be stuck to the transfer tape and you don’t have to worry about those tiny little details coming up as you would if you were weeding the traditional way.
4. Apply your weeded design to your blank sign and burnish/smooth again.
5. Remove Transfer Tape.
6. Stand back and enjoy your new Autumn decor!!
I hope you’ve fallen in LOVE with this project. Have an incredible Fall season and I hope to craft with you again soon!!
Create an Amazing Day!!
xo, Megan aka. Lovebird